雅思口语Part1: Social network 社交网络

2019-11-04 10:11:46 来源:网络 作者:mengli
今天小编即将要分享给大家的是“雅思口语Part1: Social network 社交网络”,希望能够对大家有所帮助!有兴趣的小伙伴赶快和小编一起来了解一下吧!

  今天小编即将要分享给大家的是“雅思口语Part1: Social network 社交网络”,希望能够对大家有所帮助!有兴趣的小伙伴赶快和小编一起来了解一下吧!


雅思口语Part1: Social network 社交网络


  put tweets out 发推文

  Why do you want to put tweets out there for everyone to read?你为什么要发推文让大家看到呢?

  hashtagging 热搜

  And what's all this tweeting, posting, and hashtagging doing to our language and our psyche?这些推文、贴子、热搜对我们的语言和精神有什么影响?

  a total addict 沉迷的人

  Well, it's messed with my mind.I'm a total addict.它与我的思想交织在一起。我很沉溺于这些社交平台。

  check my account 登录账号

  I check my accounts as soon as I get up in the morning — and sometimes in the night if I wake up. I couldn't get through the day without it.每天早上起来我都会登录账号,有时半夜醒来也会看一看。没有社交平台,我一天都过不下去。

  make a huge blooper online 在网上出糗

  become a laughing stock 成为笑柄

  Aren't you scared of making a huge blooper online and becoming a laughing stock?你不害怕在网上出了糗,成为笑柄吗?

  take time to craft one's words 花时间琢磨自己的语言

  I take time to craft my words — just like I craft them for this show!我会花时间琢磨自己的语言,就像在节目上注意自己的表达一样。

  get as much attention as we possibly can 想要获得尽可能多的关注

  So yeah, there is a lot of "look at me, look at me" online, but that's, I think, because we're trying to reach out to as much of the audience — we're trying to get as much attention as we possibly can, in order to get that tribe.所以,网络上很多人的心态是:“来看我”。但我觉得,这是因为我们想去接触到更多的人,我们想要获得尽可能多的关注,从而收获一群受众。

  that tribe can be enormous 社交群体非常庞大

  But that tribe can be enormous because people are reading posts globally — not just in your own town or even your own country.

  社交群体非常庞大,人们在浏览全球的贴子的时候,不在局限于自身所在的城镇或者所处的国家。

  今天小编的分享就到这里了,以上就是小编今日想要分享给大家的“雅思口语Part1: Social network 社交网络”,希望能够对大家的朗阁英语有所帮助!更多精彩详细资讯请关注朗阁教育官网!


备考资料限时免费领取

立即领取

小朗老师微信

沪ICP备 17003234 -2号 沪公网安备31010102007649号 图书经营许可证:第A7651号 版权所有:上海朗阁教育科技股份有限公司 Copyright 2005 LONGRE EDUCATION GROUP All Rights Reserved